The Facebook Shop, not only provides users with a platform to sell their items, but also an opportunity for potential buyers to take a look at the offerings.
In this video, we’ll talk about the Facebook Shop, how it can be set up, how the shop can be further advertised using ads, and so on.
Subscribe to our channel for more Digital marketing Tutorials:
Watch more videos on Digital Marketing:
#FacebookShop #FacebookShopTutorial #HowToSetUpAFacebookShopPage #FacebookOnlineBusiness #FacebookMarketing #FacebookAdvertising #simplilearndmca #Simplilearndigitalmarketing #simplilearn
About Simplilearn Digital Marketing course:
The Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) course is designed to help you master the essential disciplines in digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, email and mobile marketing. Digital marketing is one of the world’s fastest growing disciplines, and this certification will raise your value in the marketplace and prepare you for a career in digital marketing.
Why learn Digital Marketing?
Businesses and recruiters prefer marketing professionals with genuine knowledge, skills and experience verified by a certification that is accepted across industries. Continuous learning for any working professional is not only important for keeping themselves up to date with the current market trends, but it also helps them expand their array of skill set and become more flexible in the workplace.
What skills will you learn from this Digital Marketing course?
This course will enable you to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy
2. Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
3. Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company with Mimic Pro simulations included in our course. Practice SEO, SEM, Website Conversion Rate Optimization, email marketing and more.
4. Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing
5 Create the right marketing messages tailored for the right audiences
Who should take this Digital Marketing course?
Anyone who is looking to further his or her career in digital marketing should take this course, especially those seeking leadership positions. Any of these roles can benefit from the Digital Marketing Specialist training:
1. Marketing Managers
2. Digital Marketing Specialists
3. Marketing or Sales Professionals
4. Management, Engineering, Business, or Communication Graduates
5. Entrepreneurs or Business Owners
6. Marketing Consultant
Learn more at:
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
Get the Android app:
Get the iOS app:
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://cafeaz.net/tin-hot/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đài Loan – Lê Bảo Bình [Audio]
- Bí thư Tỉnh uỷ Thái Nguyên Trần Quốc Tỏ làm Thứ trưởng Bộ Công An | Tin tức 24h mới nhất hôm nay
- Cựu tuyển thủ Phan Quý Hoàng Lâm qua đời ở tuổi 36 | Tin tức 24h
- SỐ NÓNG NGÀY 25 05 2020 SOI CẦU XSMB XỔ SỐ MIỀN BẮC XSMB TẬP ĐOÀN GIẢI MÃ SỐ HỌC
- Dự báo thời tiết hôm nay và ngày mai 17/05/2020 | Dự báo thời tiết 3 ngày tới mới nhất